We have to admit, we don’t just tune into the X Factor every week to laugh, cry and enjoy the vocals of the hopeful contestants – we can’t wait to check out the glam of the beautiful Nicole Scherzinger. Luckily for us, her make up artist, Emma Osborne, loves High Definition make up, making it even easier for us to recreate her look.
Here Emma explains exactly how she created Nicole’s glamourous make up look…
- Even though Nicole has naturally flawless skin, I used the Fluid Foundation in Golden throughout the T-zone area and a minimal amount on the cheeks to create a dewy finish.
- To create definition, I applied the contour cream in the Sculpt&Glow Palette under the cheekbones and blended into the skin for a natural finish.
- I set the cream with a light dusting of Finishing Powder to take away any high shine – this is perfect to top up and apply throughout the show to ensure Nicole is always camera ready!
- To add warmth to the skin, I added a touch of Bronzer to the bridge of the nose, cheeks and temples.
- For a pop of fresh colour, I applied Powder Blush in Cosmo to the apples of the cheeks.
- To compliment Nicole’s golden glow, I used the bronze and golden shades from the Foxy Eyeshadow Palette on the eyelid and the darker brown shades on the outer corner of the eyes.
- For added definition without making the eyes look too dark and harsh, I applied a touch of brown Kajal to the inner eyes.
- To perfect Nicole’s brows, I used the Browtec pencil to draw hair strokes and fill in any gaps. To soften the edges, I lightly applied one of the lighter powders from the Eye&Brow Palette.
- Don’t forget to glow! I added a final sweep of our Illuminator across Nicole’s cheekbones, bridge of her nose and cupids bow.
TOP TIP: It’s all about the finishing touches – I like to add instant glamour by applying our Illuminator to the hands, collar bones and shoulders!
Totally inspired by Nicole’s uber-glam look? Shop our full make up collection here.
Images sourced from Getty Images.
How Do You Wear Your Brows: Carly Howarth
Professional Artistry Course – The Breakdown
What we also like
HD Brows Launch New Product Shades at Brow Brunch
To celebrate this, we threw an exclusive event for VIP guests in the heart of London. We invited a range of influencers, make up artists and journalists to not only try out the new shades, but also experience the HD Brows treatment.