GET THE LOOK: BOMBSHELL
By now, you’ll have spotted our latest campaign, featuring our three effortlessly gorgeous High Definition models. Each look was created by our Co-Founder and CEO, Nilam Holmes-Patel, along with High Definition make up Creative Director Francesca Neill – and now you can try them all at home with these easy-to-follow steps.
Seen on Ieva, the Bombshell look is easy to recreate, as long as you have the High Definition tools to do the job. Here’s how to perfect the Bombshell look…
1) For an airbrushed looking base, apply our Fluid Foundation.
2) The only cream contouring palette needed to create the perfect highlight and contour, use the highlighting balm from our Sculpt&Glow Palette quite liberally to give a glossy glow. Complete with our Illuminator on the nose, cupids bow and cheeks for added definition.
3) For a subtle flush of colour, sweep our Powder Blush in Punch to the apples of the cheeks.
4) To keep the brows looking nice and full, use the Fine Angled Brow Brush and a little Browtec to create natural looking hair strokes through sparse areas. Set the brows into place with Brow Colourfix.
5) Prime the eyes using our Eye Primer in Sand – this will intensify the golden tones from the Foxy Eyeshadow Palette when applied over the top. By keeping the lid bare, with just a golden shade; a subtle sheen will form to complement the tones and colours in the eye.
6) To brighten the eye, draw across the waterline with our Eye Opener.
7) Carefully apply our Bombshell Faux Lashes for a natural yet flirty finish.
8) Complete the look with a slick of Lip Gloss in Dusk – a gorgeous neutral shade, perfect for this effortlessly glamorous make up look.
What we also like
5 Things You Need to Know About the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is one of the most eagerly anticipated catwalks of every year. After Paris 2016 and Shanghai 2017, the angels returned home to rock the runway in New York at Pier 94. Here’s all the highlights you need to know.