Get The Look – Lashes & Liner
Celebrity MUA Celena Hancock has created a modern take on the 60’s flick in collaboration with Benito Brow Bars. With gorgeous clear skin and a flutter of lashes to make you stand out, here’s how to create the striking look yourself…
1) Creating a flawless base is really important for any make up look. Start by applying our celebrity loved Fluid Foundation with our Foundation Sponge. The semi-matte finish will leave your skin looking immaculately natural and dewy, and the Foundation Sponge creates an airbrushed effect.
3) Use light and feathery strokes to apply the intensifying brow shades from our Eye&Brow Palette to define and fill in any gaps in your brows, whilst keeping them looking really natural.
4) Mix together shades in the palette with the wax to create a creamy eyeshadow to apply over the lid. Blend a slightly darker colour into the creases and outer corner of the eye.
5) To create the 60’s flick, use our Duo Gel Liner and Eyeliner Brush. Starting about 3 lashes before the end, draw the edge on first in a triangular shape, then flick this out to create a lifting effect. Stretch the skin as you draw on the eyeliner to avoid any creasing. Join the outer flick to the inner corner of the eye. To thicken and intensify the look, add another layer on top of the line you have already applied.
6) Darken and thicken your lashes with a coat of our Volumising Mascara before applying our Faux Lashes in Bombshell. Applying lashes can be tricky, so our top tip would be to spread a thin line of glue on the lashes and leave them for about 30 seconds until they are tacky to apply them. Use our Mascara Brush to blend the faux lashes into your natural lashes to avoid them looking fake.
7) Finish off the look with a sweep of our Lip Gloss in Bare to draw all the attention back to that 60’s flick.
You can now get your hands on the full High Definition make up collection as well as the High Definition Brows treatment at Benito Brow Bar in Debenhams, Birmingham Bull Ring Shopping Centre. You can pop in or call 0121 634 3441 to book an appointment.