NOTE: We’ve recently updated our make up training to bring you even more courses. Find out more here.
Interested in our Professional Artistry course, but want to know more about what you’ll be learning? We’ve put together a breakdown of each day so you can see if this is the right course for you.
Developed and delivered by the industry’s leading make up artists, our professional make up artistry course will develop your skills, the High Definition way. Practical, professional and results driven – we will help you get the very best out of our make up, and show you how to pass this expertise on to your clients. Once qualified, you will also be listed on our Salon Finder, so clients can find you easily by location.
Our make up course is highly practical and will teach you to master professional make up application techniques. You’ll leave a confident and accredited make up artist, as well as a High Definition Stockist – so you can earn commission on the products you recommend to your clients.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on each day of the 4 day course…
- Introduction to our brand, our ethos and our professional artistry
- Must have kit items – what you need to succeed
- Colour theory and face shapes – learning the basics
- Contouring breakdown
- LOOK: No make up, make up
- Eye anatomy – mastering eye shapes
- Lip anatomy and creating the perfect pout
- LOOK: Classic Bridal
- LOOK: Classic Red Lip
- LOOK: The Glow – our signature style
- Smokey Eye overview
- LOOK: Creative Challenge
- Business advice: building you portfolio, attracting clients and marketing yourself
Interested in enrolling on our Professional Artistry Course? Enquire here for more information.
What we also like
An Insight into Instagram Insights
Instagram is super important to your business, but it can be hard to know if what you’re doing is working. How do you know what type of posts help you gain new clients and what isn’t worth your time? That’s where Instagram Insights comes in.