It’s almost that time of year again when celebs soak up the sun, enjoy their favourite music, look effortlessly boho beautiful and give us major envy! To curb our Coachella jealousy, we’ve put together a how to guide for an everyday, wearable make up look inspired by the festival…
This look is all about sculpted bronzed skin, metallic accents and the perfect highlight. Here’s how we get Coachella ready:
- Begin by prepping your skin with a good moisturiser for a radiant base.
- Use our Powder Foundation Pro Palette for a light coverage – dust the powder around the face with our Powder Brush to distribute the product evenly.
- With our Contour Brush, apply Bronzer beneath the cheekbones, down the nose and around the hairline for a sculpted, sun-kissed effect.
- For a dewy glow, apply our Illuminator to the upper cheekbones, brow bones and cupids bow with our Contour Brush.
- To create textured brows, brush our Brow Colourfix through the brow hairs. This will intensify the colour of the brows for added definition and slick them in place all day!
- Using our Eyeshadow Brush roughly apply one of the golden shades from our Foxy Eyeshadow Palette over the eyelid, building up the colour for effortless, metallic eyes.
- Apply our Duo Gel Liner with our Eyeliner Brush along the upper lash line for a defined eye that won’t budge all day!
TOP TIP: Appling eyeliner can be problematic! The trick is to start with the flick on the outer corner of the eye then bring the line down to the inner corner.
- Add lashings of our Volumising Mascara for a wide eyed effect.
- Keep the lips bare, with just a slick of our SOS Balm across the lips for a light moisturised sheen.
Need some more Coachella beauty inspo? Head to our Coachella Pinterest board here.
What we also like
HD Brows x Look Fantastic Advent Calendar
The Look Fantastic calendar contains 25 products, including 8 full size and 17 deluxe samples. Not only is the HD Brows product one of the full sized ones, it’s totally exclusive to the Look Fantastic calendar, so you won’t be able to get your hands on it anywhere else.