HD BROWS FAKES
Fakes exist in all aspects of life, and it’s no different when it comes to HD Brows. The HD Brows treatment is the UK’s most popular salon brow treatment, so it’s no wonder certain salon’s want to pretend to offer this treatment HOWEVER, don’t be fooled, a stylist/salon can ONLY offer the HD Brows treatment if they have attended our official HD Brows training at our academies in either Leeds, Milton Keynes, Glasgow, Purley, Bristol or Liverpool. If they have not attended this training, they are not qualified to offer the HD Brows treatment and are infringing our trademarks should they use the HD Brows or High Definition name to promote and sell their salon services.
Protecting the HD Brows brand is a no.1 priority not only for us, but for our genuine HD Brows Stylists who are qualified and for you, to ensure you’re not mis-sold a treatment that is not to the HD Brows standard. So, how can you ensure you’re visiting an official HD Brows Stylist? Follow our below top tips:
HOW TO SPOT A HD BROWS FAKE
- 1.Check if they’re listed on our Salon Finder. All official HD Brows stylists are listed here, so if someone claiming to offer HD Brows isn’t there, it’s likely they haven’t trained with us.
- 2.Are they using HD Brows Tints & Products? There is no such thing as a HD Brows treatment without HD Brows branded products, so if your stylist isn’t using them, the treatment you’re receiving is not HD Brows.
- 3.Were you given a consultation? HD Brows is a bespoke brow treatment, and we pride this treatment on being totally tailored to suit you, your look, style & personality. Many other brow treatments on the market create a ‘one shape fits all look’ using brow stencils and other generic styling tools however HD Brows Stylists have been trained to work with you to consult and create a brow that will flatter you, so if you didn’t receive a consultation, it’s likely the treatment you received was not HD Brows.
- 4.Did you do a patch test? You must complete a patch test 48 hours prior to every HD Brows treatment as a reaction can develop at any time, even if you’ve had the treatment before. Your safety is our priority and our stylists have been trained to ensure you receive a patch test each & every time. If you weren’t supplied with an official HD Brows Patch Test, this would be a cause for concern and it may not be the HD Brows treatment you’re receiving.
- 5.How much did your treatment cost? The HD Brows treatment uses the best quality products available on the market, and we’ve worked hard to ensure our products are a step above the rest to give you the best possible results. Due to this we recommend that our stylists charge no less than £25. Your Stylist may be doing one off offers however if you see HD Brows being offered for £10, it’s very likely to be a fake HD Brows treatment. We don’t do £10 brows, we fix them.
We have a brand protection team here at HD Brows Head Office who constantly trawls the internet to seek out HD Brows fakes and stop them from misleading customers, however, WE NEED YOUR HELP.
REPORT A HD BROWS FAKE
Think you’ve spotted a HD Brows fake? Please take a few minutes to fill out the below webform so our brand protection team can look into this as a matter of urgency.