If you’re interested in progressing your career with High Definition then we’d love to talk to you. Below is a selection of the roles we have available at present, though speculative C.Vs are welcomed – simply forward to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a cover letter, and we’ll be in touch.
Calling visual content superstars!
Purpose of the role:
To support the team with creating exciting video content that sits alongside other beauty brands in the market. Video content is more important than ever: with over a third of internet use being spent watching video. The quality said video / photographic content is has never been more important, as well as the engagement & result it achieves.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Filming all video content needed for the brand
- Supporting with the direction of video creation
- Editing all video content needed for the brand
- Inputting into creative ideas for content
- Researching into video trends & topics
- Photography for the brand including but not limited to creative shots, campaign imagery & product imagery
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual with superb knowledge of all things film; with a natural skill and keen eye for photography. The candidate could also be someone with a natural self-taught skill of creating videos; a successful blogger for instance.
An interest in the beauty industry is preferable, to understand the genre of video style & content that is on trend, however this is not essential and can be learned.
What we can offer
- Attractive salary between £20-25,000 pa
- Company Macbook & Camera
- Discounts on our products & treatments
- Perkbox Subscription giving access to corporate discounts
- Opportunity to be part of a fantastic working environment, fun, friendly, & forward thinking
- State of the art new head office, close to Leeds City Centre
About us – who we are & what we do
High Definition, founded in 2008 is a pioneering & award-winning British luxury beauty brand encompassing a complete range of professional training courses, specialised treatments & premium beauty products. Previously known as HD Brows, professional training & education are the foundations of the group, with the brand offering courses in Eyebrow Shaping & Make-up Artistry from its elite training academies in Leeds, Glasgow, Milton Keynes, Bristol. Liverpool & Ireland.
High Definition Brows is voted the number-one salon brow treatment in the UK & has more than 10,000 official stylists, working in over 2,000 salons. In 2014, we expanded our offering, launching our signature make-up range, now available in over 600 UK salons.
High Definition is owned by Karen Betts who has a wealth of other UK beauty businesses with a growing UK & global market share. Karen is renowned for her entrepreneurial spirit & industry expertise as one of the market leading beauty education & products suppliers & is also Director of Nouveau Lashes, Nouveau Beauty Group & Karen Betts Professional.
Salon Business Development Executive; South East
The main purpose of this exciting role is to drive sales revenue in training and products, in particular our retail range within existing key salon accounts and opening doors to new business accounts.
This is a field sales role involving strong account management and effective journey planning to maximise salon contact, training and support that creates business value to our accounts, and in turn increases their spend with us.
Whilst out in the field operation, this role is also aimed at creating new business sales revenue by prospecting new salons that will in turn become part of our salon network.
New Business Sales:
- Achieve monthly new business revenue target through the sale of salon retail packages, concessions and training
- Targeting new salon accounts and developing existing stylist relationships
- New business development through cold calling prospective businesses
- Responding to all new business potential enquiries
- Actively manage own pipeline
- Assess customers’ requirements
- Deliver solutions that fit the customer requirements
- Actively gain agreement from the customer in order to close the sale
- Provide select key customers with ongoing retail, refresher and product knowledge training
- Deliver all NPD information ensuring customer buy in
- Provide sales support including, marketing advice, event support and opportunities for the account to drive additional product and treatment sales
- Challenge and motivate each salon to set their own business goals and incentives to drive their own income through our brand High Definition, following up accordingly
- Demonstrate your passion for their business, as their business is our business
Training & Development:
- Deliver new account product knowledge training
- Support in salon brow refresher training
- Provide in salon make up artistry hints and tips to drive retail sales
- Offer retail sales skills training
- Support and coach on visual Merchandising of products and POS
- Provide hints and tips on social media and marketing their own business using High Definition’s centralised marketing solutions and assets
- Provide support to any of our strategic accounts as the business requires
About you – you will have:
- Experience of working within a field sales or face to face sales role and targeted sales environment (B2B ideally but not essential)
- A passion and drive for exceeding targets and delivering value to customers
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive telephone manner and great relationship building skills
- A commercial and entrepreneurial mindset treating our business and your clients business as if it was your own
- A supportive, consultative and coaching approach
- Computer skills including experience of Windows, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to learn new process and systems in a fast paced environment (training provided on the internal systems used)
- Methodical and organised approach with a strong customer focus and sense of urgency where needed
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of commercial thinking that will enable the maximisation of a business
- A full driving license and flexibility to be out on the road and in the field at the times where you can optimise interaction with salon and spa owners/decision makers
We will offer you:
- Attractive salary and fantastic bonus potential OTE
- Discounts on our products and treatments
- Company car and paid business travel
- Training and Development to succeed in your role
- Lovely state of the art new head office and supportive leadership team
- Great working environment, fun, friendly and forward thinking
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing brand and business
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- Relationship Management
- B2B sales
Apprentice; Milton Keynes
We are looking for someone as passionate about customer service / the customer experience as we are – to assist with our Lead Trainer with the day to day running of the outlet;
- Greeting and looking after Clients / Customers
- Assisting with Open & Closing
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Ensure smooth running of operations
- Ensure a first class customer experience at all times
- Assist with any business administration
- Set up Salon / Academy for bookings
This is a superb position for a school / college leaver who is looking to gain experience in a beauty environment; offering a good mix of front of house AND back office exposure.