Best suited to strong make up wearers; an intense, defined brow (think Kylie Jenner), is easy to create on clients who already have a good shape to follow. It can be high maintenance as every stray hair will look out of place and untidy, however it is the easiest way to cheat a new shape as you don’t need to see too much hair against the colour.
Here’s a full breakdown of how Nilam created the look:
- Keeping the colour relevant to your client, create a light base using a Fine Angled Brow Brush, making sure it is not too heavy. Nilam uses our Brow Creme (due later this year!), but you can also use powder from the Eye&Brow Pro Palette.
TOP TIP: Treat the Fine Angled Brow Brush really lightly so you don’t make the bristles separate – this can cause them to flare out and lose your precise shape.
- Line the top of the brow with precision, remembering to keep blending into the hairs – even though we want a defined brow, we don’t want an unnatural, strong line.
- Create texture at the front of the brow with the same brush.
- Fill in the body of the brow, disguising any gaps. You need to make sure that you have a good, even colour application; colouring it in and making sure you get behind all the hairs to fill in the gaps – you shouldn’t see any skin from the body to the tail.
- Keep it super clean around the edges, trimming and tweezing any hair if needed.
- Set into place with a darker Brow Colourfix, then step back and review. You can sharpen the edge of the brow with the Pro Pencil if you need to.
- Add Eye Opener underneath for definition and a clean edge, then blend with a Fine Angled Brow Brush
Stylists – remember when you book any* advanced training throughout August, you will be entered into our prize draw to win a free holiday, worth £2000! Discover more here
Not a Stylist and want to get the look? Head to our Salon Finder where you can find your nearest HD Brows Stylist to perfect your arches.