High Definition Co-Founder and CEO, Nilam Holmes-Patel, recently made up the gorgeous Alessandra Ambrosio for the Global Gift Gala in Spain. Here, she tells us exactly how she created her glamorous look, so we can attempt to achieve the perfection of a Victoria’s Secret Angel for ourselves…
- After prepping the skin, I applied our Fluid Foundation to create a flawless base.
- To contour and create a dewy look, I used our Sculpt&Glow Palette, followed by our Bronzer and Illuminator to set the balm formulas.
- I added a summery pop of colour to the cheeks with our Powder Blush in Punch.
- I wanted to keep Alessandra’s eyes super natural, so I used mostly brown tones to compliment her dark features, without making them look too harsh. Our Eyeshadow Palette in Foxy is the perfect mix of brown and golden shades to contour the eye area.
- I used our brown Eye Define, along with a little black close to the lashes to add subtle definition.
- To create a wide-eyed look, I applied our Eye Opener along the water line, finishing with our Volumising Mascara to add length and fan out the lashes.
- I filled in any sparse areas on the brows with our Eye&Brow Palette, along with a sweep of Brow Colourfix to set in place.
- To complete the look, I intensified the highlight by applying our Illuminator on the cupids bow, down the bridge of the nose and on top of the cheekbones, chin and forehead.
Love Alessandra’s dewy make up look? Shop the full High Definition range here.
Image sourced from Daily Mail.
Vote for us in the Fabulous Beauty Awards!
Sunday Times Style – HD Brows in the Beauty Corner
What we also like
5 Things You Need to Know About the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is one of the most eagerly anticipated catwalks of every year. After Paris 2016 and Shanghai 2017, the angels returned home to rock the runway in New York at Pier 94. Here’s all the highlights you need to know.