Follow this step by step from Celebrity Make Up Artist, Francesca Neill, to master this flawless and fresh faced look; The Glow.
- Step 1 : Prep under the eyes with our Fluid Foundation to hide any dark circles or blemishes, after all, this look is all about an immaculate base
- Step 2: Apply the Fluid Foundation to the face using our Buff Brush and then buff and blend using our ultra soft Domed Buffer Brush
- Step 3: Keep your base in place for even longer by setting everything with our translucent Finishing
Powder. Simply sweep the product over the face using our Powder Brush
- Step 4: Taking the Browtec, fill in any gaps to add fullness body to the brows whilst giving a natural finish
- Step 5: Use the soft brown tones from the Foxy Eyeshadow Palette to contour the eye where the natural crease falls
- Step 6: Add a touch of our Eye Opener to the waterline to visually widen the eyes
- Step 7: Lift the lashes with our Intense Black Volumising Mascara
- Step 8:Add a touch of Bronzer to the cheekbones
- Step 9: Then apply the Illuminator above the Bronzer, on the forehead and to the cupids bow for a gorgeous shimmer
- Step 10: Finish with a slick of Bare Lip Gloss; the perfect nude shade for any glowing look
Click here to watch the full how to video and others over on our Youtube channel.
What we also like
HD Brows Launch New Product Shades at Brow Brunch
To celebrate this, we threw an exclusive event for VIP guests in the heart of London. We invited a range of influencers, make up artists and journalists to not only try out the new shades, but also experience the HD Brows treatment.