Follow this step by step from Celebrity Make Up Artist, Francesca Neill, to master this flawless and fresh faced look; The Glow.
- Step 1 : Prep under the eyes with our Fluid Foundation to hide any dark circles or blemishes, after all, this look is all about an immaculate base
- Step 2: Apply the Fluid Foundation to the face using our Buff Brush and then buff and blend using our ultra soft Domed Buffer Brush
- Step 3: Keep your base in place for even longer by setting everything with our translucent Finishing
Powder. Simply sweep the product over the face using our Powder Brush
- Step 4: Taking the Browtec, fill in any gaps to add fullness body to the brows whilst giving a natural finish
- Step 5: Use the soft brown tones from the Foxy Eyeshadow Palette to contour the eye where the natural crease falls
- Step 6: Add a touch of our Eye Opener to the waterline to visually widen the eyes
- Step 7: Lift the lashes with our Intense Black Volumising Mascara
- Step 8:Add a touch of Bronzer to the cheekbones
- Step 9: Then apply the Illuminator above the Bronzer, on the forehead and to the cupids bow for a gorgeous shimmer
- Step 10: Finish with a slick of Bare Lip Gloss; the perfect nude shade for any glowing look
Click here to watch the full how to video and others over on our Youtube channel.
What we also like
Four Steps to Fake Fuller Looking Lips
As far as beauty trends go, lips are big (quite literally). If you weren’t blessed with full lips there’s no need to go under the needle; you can fake your way to the perfect pout in just a few simple steps. Here are our top tips and tricks to fake fuller looking lips.