Follow this step by step from Celebrity Make Up Artist, Francesca Neill, to master this flawless and fresh faced look; The Glow.
- Step 1 : Prep under the eyes with our Fluid Foundation to hide any dark circles or blemishes, after all, this look is all about an immaculate base
- Step 2: Apply the Fluid Foundation to the face using our Buff Brush and then buff and blend using our ultra soft Domed Buffer Brush
- Step 3: Keep your base in place for even longer by setting everything with our translucent Finishing
Powder. Simply sweep the product over the face using our Powder Brush
- Step 4: Taking the Browtec, fill in any gaps to add fullness body to the brows whilst giving a natural finish
- Step 5: Use the soft brown tones from the Foxy Eyeshadow Palette to contour the eye where the natural crease falls
- Step 6: Add a touch of our Eye Opener to the waterline to visually widen the eyes
- Step 7: Lift the lashes with our Intense Black Volumising Mascara
- Step 8:Add a touch of Bronzer to the cheekbones
- Step 9: Then apply the Illuminator above the Bronzer, on the forehead and to the cupids bow for a gorgeous shimmer
- Step 10: Finish with a slick of Bare Lip Gloss; the perfect nude shade for any glowing look
Click here to watch the full how to video and others over on our Youtube channel.