Although it may not seem like it just yet, a new season is here and there’s no better time to switch-up your make up bag from its gloomy winter neutrals, to the pretty hues of spring time.
To inspire you we’ve put together a ‘how-to’ guide for the ultimate spring make up look. Think illuminated skin, textured brows, pretty pink blushes, wide eyes and a pop of punchy gloss.
- Perfect your base with our Fluid Foundation. Every MUA will tell you that the key to any make up look is immaculate skin, so be sure to prep your skin with a good nourishing moisturiser before you apply a base.
- Using our Blusher Brush, add a flush of Powder Blush, in Punch, to the apples of the cheeks – building the application until you have the desired colour, but remember that less is more.
- Apply Illuminator above the cheekbones, below the brow bone, on the cupids bow and on the ridge of the nose to give your skin a radiant glow. The fine shimmer in the Illuminator is great for adding luminosity, instead of a harsh glittery effect.
- Textured brows look great in the Spring time, so the go-to product has to be Brow Colourfix, available in Bombshell, Foxy and Vamp there is a shade that suits everybody. The gel like consistency will keep your brows in place and added colour, all the while making a brushed up brow achievable in a matter of seconds!
- For your eyes, a simple and subtle shimmer is all that is needed. The versatile Foxy Eyeshadow Palette is a necessity in any make up collection (whatever the season) and can easily take your beauty look from day to night. Apply the ‘golden’ shade across the eye lid and blend into the creases with our Eyeshadow Brush. If you want a slightly more dramatic look, use our Angled Eye Shading Brush to apply the darker tones in the outer edge of the eye and blend.
- To make your eyes pop apply Eye Opener along the lower lash line and in to the inner corners – this will brighten the eye and transform the beauty look.
- Apply Volumising Mascara to lashes to complete the eyes. The duo sided wand is great for coating the lashes from root to tip, as well as keeping them looking lengthy and clump free – what more could you want from a mascara?
- Lip Gloss is back in a big way this season and always creates a soft and pretty look. Choose your -lasting, plumped and moisturised lips!
Head to our Spring make up Pinterest board here for plenty of perfectly pretty looks!
What we also like
5 Things You Need to Know About the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is one of the most eagerly anticipated catwalks of every year. After Paris 2016 and Shanghai 2017, the angels returned home to rock the runway in New York at Pier 94. Here’s all the highlights you need to know.