Customer Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing the highest standards of customer care across all services at Nouveau HD Beauty Group. Our customers’ views are extremely important to us, therefore we keep our communication procedure as straight forward as possible to invite open, honest and meaningful ways to ensure we resolve any issues and gain learnings from every point raised. We aim to ensure that:
- expressing frustration or dissatisfaction is as straightforward and quick as possible for our customers
- we welcome feedback and handle all customer communication with the same level of care and attention
- we treat issues with a sense of urgency and priority
- we deal with all issues fairly and consistently
- we take each issue as a learning point to further develop our services and procedures
- we attempt to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution for our customers and our company
It is our responsibility to:
- acknowledge your communication in writing
- respond within our stated period of time
- deal reasonably and sensitively with all communication
- take actions that facilitate positive outcomes wherever possible
We ask you to:
- bring any issue to our attention in writing, within 8 weeks of the issue arising
- explain the issue as clearly and as fully as possible including any action taken to date and your preferred outcome
- allow us reasonable time in which to deal with the matter
- recognise that some circumstances may be beyond our control
We are happy to receive feedback from someone acting on your behalf, providing you have given consent for them to do so.
Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that we maintain confidentiality. However, the circumstances giving rise to the complaint may be such that it may not be possible to do so. Should this be the case, the situation will be fully explained to you.
We will contact you within 24 hours to acknowledge receipt of your communication, and aim to respond within 5 working days with our findings and outcome.
In the first instance, your initial point of contact must establish the seriousness of your complaint. An informal approach is taken, however if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved the complaint then becomes formal and our procedure should be followed.
- A formal complaint can be made either verbally or in writing. If in writing, please address to the Responsible Person within the relevant department – our team will provide those details to you
- In the event of an issue being raised regarding the Responsible Person, we will pass this to their Line Manager
- We will thoroughly review your complaint and investigate should that be required. All findings will be securely documented
- We aim to respond and propose a satisfactory outcome within 5 working days, however this may be extended if an investigation is required
- If you are dissatisfied with our decision, your case may be escalated in certain circumstances. Should escalation occur, we aim to respond within a further 14 working days. This decision at this stage will be deemed final
Our registered head office is at: