In the second of our ‘Get the Look’ blog posts, we’ve put together a handy guide to help you recreate the stunning make up look used on our ‘Foxy’ model.
Alongside this ‘Foxy’ tutorial, you can also keep your eyes peeled for our other how-to guides, looking at how to create the ‘Vamp’ and ‘Bombshell’ looks – as seen on our other High Definition models.
For now, here’s a guide to creating this soft yet impactful look, as modelled by the gorgeous Gabriella…
2) Add a touch of the sculpting balm from the Sculpt&Glow Palette to the forehead and décolletage, along with a light dusting of Finishing Powder across the T-zones of the face, to set the make up and give a matte base.
4) For the eyes, to create the Foxy soft and glossy lid, sweep the highlighter from the Sculpt&Glow Palette across the eye lid to keep the look really modern and fresh.
5) To line the eye, use the Carbon shade from our Eye&Brow Palette.
6) Apply our Bombshell Faux Lashes to give the eyes a wider appearance. These reusable lashes are designed to be ultra-lightweight and comfortable to wear, perfect for this natural make up look!
7) For the lips, use our Lip Gloss in Hibiscus to add interest to this natural and modern look, whilst making them appear fuller and more defined.
High Definition make up Creative Director, Francesca Neill, says that Gabriella’s overlook look was “soft and fresh with a touch of glamour – perfect for the red carpet.”
What we also like
Four Steps to Fake Fuller Looking Lips
As far as beauty trends go, lips are big (quite literally). If you weren’t blessed with full lips there’s no need to go under the needle; you can fake your way to the perfect pout in just a few simple steps. Here are our top tips and tricks to fake fuller looking lips.